- Policing campaign Promoting respectful interaction between young people and police.
- Diversion campaign Ensuring children have equitable access to diversion programs to steer them away from the criminal justice sytem.
- Fines campaign Limiting the imposition of fines on disadvantaged children and young people, with any fines reasonably issued being affordable and fair in the way they impact on them.
- Justice Reinvestment Build the case for investing in disadvantaged communities with high crime and imprisonment rates, on initiatives that the community decides will best address underlying causes of youth crime and in time reduce prison rates.
- Youth Justice Advocating to return Victoria to a position of leading the country in how we secure community safety through an effective youth justice system.